Sunday 15 May 2016

Another BABY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

This is the mother's plea to Nigerians.
"I got to the house on Friday by 2pm and eventually realised that my nanny absconded with my one and five months old baby ,David Ekpedeme Robinson Kindly join us in prayers. The girl's name is Covenant Bassey, about The girl's name is Covenant Bassey, about 18years old, dark in complexion. My son's name is David Ekpedeme Robinson, a year and six months old, very fair in complexion. This thing happened on Friday, 13th May2016. old, dark in complexion. My son's name is David Ekpedeme Robinson, a year and five months old, very fair in complexion. This thing happened on Friday, 13th May2016. Robinson Ekpedeme. Pls call 08037076441,08037144278 if you have any information on their where about."

No comments: