Sunday 22 May 2016

Abducted baby has finally been found

 
Nemesis has finally caught with the 18-year-old nanny, Covenant Bassey, who allegedly abducted her employer’s one-year-old son.the toddler was found with his nanny at Trailerpark in Onne , Rivers state where she was trying to sell him. The father, Ekpedeme Robinson, reported the matter at the Airport Police Division, Calabar when a call came from a person who saw the abduction news in the social media.“David and the nanny were found on Monday at a trailer park in Onne, where she was trying to sell the baby. She is yet to admit that, but the evidence is clear. She left Calabar, Cross River, and came to Port Harcourt, Rivers State, with the baby without her employer’s consent. This is sufficient suspicion,” a police source said. The father reported after a telephone conversation; He said, “I had to travel to Port Harcourt this morning (Monday) after the Divisional Police Officer in Airport, Calabar, called me that my boy had been found. While at Eleme, I saw the nanny and my boy. He is with me now. I have not spoken with the nanny. The police are taking a statement from her.
“My boy does not have any health condition. He is sound. We are still with the police. I want to thank all who showed concern for us.”

No comments: