Wednesday 1 April 2020

Teach your child how to speak



  1. Wrong: The cooks never provide enough cutleries.

     Right: The  cook never provide enough cutlery.

  2.Wrong:They could not see because the air was full of dusts.
Right: They could not see because the air was full of dust.

  3. Wrong: I have many furnitures in my house.
Right: I have a lot of furniture in my house.

  4. Wrong: My cousin caused many damages when he visited us.
Right: My cousin caused a lot of damage when he visited us.

  5.Wrong: He put his pygama on my bed.
Right: He put his pyjamas on my bed or he put his pyjamas shirt on my bed.

     EXERCISES:
  1. showed his medal to many ____________________ (people, peoples)

  2. He apologized for his ___________________ in writing to me. ( delay, delays)

  3. Poor ___________________ caused him to misbehave. ( advice, advices)

  4. The little boy has lost most of his ___________________ ( hairs, hair)

  5. The thieves stole all my friend's ___________________ (properties, property)

No comments: